Mutual Funds are professionally managed to suit your individual investment needs.
With access to a variety of mutual funds, our Credential Asset Management wealth advisors at Rocky Credit Union can help you make suitable choices that meet your individual needs.
What are mutual funds?
A mutual fund is a pool of investments that contain stocks, bonds, equities, and other investments. It's managed on your behalf by a professional money manager.
- Portfolios are professionally managed
- There are a wide variety of mutual fund options
- You'll have diversified investments
- Minimal investment are required to get started
- Automatic monthly investment options are available
Looking to stay up-to-date on market trends and insights?
- Advisor Stream services helps advisors at Rocky Credit Union engage their clients through timely, personalized, and compliant investor communication.
- Advisor Stream delivers the highest-quality and up-to-date articles, commentary, videos, and infographic content through newsletters, social media, emails, websites, and client portals.
Sign up with an advisor today to receive your communications!
Investing with an Advisor vs. Online Brokerage
- If you are an investor that wants guidance and expertise, our advisors will work with you to create an investment plan that’s right for you.
- If you are an investor that wants to take investing into your own hands and call the shots, you get convenient and direct access to Q-Trade, an option for self-managed investment services.
Want to learn more about our investment products and services?
Simply submit the 'Request for Investing Information' form below. Our advisors will contact you directly with trusted investment advice so you can make informed decisions based on your unique financial goals.
Mutual funds are offered through Credential Asset Management Inc. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Unless otherwise stated, mutual fund securities and cash balances are not insured or guaranteed and are not covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by any other government deposit insurer that insures deposits in credit unions. Their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
Mutual funds are offered through Credential Asset Management Inc. Online brokerage services are offered through Qtrade Direct Investing, a division of of Credential Qtrade Securities Inc. Qtrade and Qtrade Direct Investing are trade names and trademarks of Aviso Wealth Inc. and its subsidiaries. Credential Financial Strategies Inc. offers financial planning, life insurance and investments to members of credit unions and their communities