Our mobile app has a new look!
We've made it even easier to access your money wherever and whenever, with a simplified design that makes banking a breeze.
With the redesigned mobile app, you can:
- See all your accounts and balances right when you sign in. You can pay bills, move money and make deposits in an instant, perfect for busy members on the go.
- Conveniently setup your favorite transactions to schedule recurring payments, make regular deposits or withdrawals, transfer funds between your accounts and more.
- Keep an eye on your money with accounts and accounts activity all in one place. View your eStatements or open a new account effortlessly in just a few clicks.
- Download and print a void cheque from the mobile app or on the online banking website, making it simple to set up pre-authorized debit transactions and direct deposits.
- Easily use your iPad for all your mobile banking needs. With increased functionality for tablets, you can access your mobile app however you want!
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I need to update my mobile app?
- Yes. You will need to first update your mobile app from Google Play or the App store.
Are my sign in credentials for the mobile app still the same?
- Yes. When you first sign in to the mobile banking app, you can use your current username and password. You will also have the option to reset your password or access your username with the "Forgot username or password?" function on the new sign in screen.
When I click 'sign in' on the app, I get redirected to a different sign in screen, is this normal?
- Yes. We have added security features that will redirect you to a secure sign in portal. This will only happen the first time you sign in on the mobile app to establish a secure connection. Once you sign in and setup your biometric credentials (faceID or fingerprint) under your profile, you will not be redirected the next time you sign in.